Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ebay Spree!

So, yesterday I went on an Ebay spending spree. I ended up purchasing a Miss Demeanor (female convict gunslinger), some Rotten Belles to start to flesh out my Molly crew, and Zoraida's avatar. I think I got a good price on all of them, not astounding, but cheaper than I am going to get in a store without ripping off the seller at the same time. And the Miss Demeanor I can't get in a store! She'll be a fun addition to my Viks, which I have already been playing very shoot-y, and give me another option if I want to play around with what I'm taking.


I'll get a better picture of her when she ships!


Molly girl is severely lacking right now with just the crooligans. I am planning on adding Seamus' alternate to the mix, and assembling a Seamus crew without having to purchase the box set.

As to Zoraida's avatar... what can I say? I think it is lovely, and I couldn't resist. Especially for the price. Zoraida is probably going to be my neverborn project when I get around to it, because my hubby is extremely interested in Pandora, which was the other one I was looking at.

I have been guilted out of purchasing regular minis on ebay again by the husband. He says we should support our local store, and now I feel bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment